SPOTLIGHT

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Before you Ask.....
1. Who am I?
A 25 year old from Bombay, India now working in Southern California, US.

2. Little more about me?
Simple and sincere. Love watching movies, listening to music, surfing the web, eating out when ever I get time

3. Why Blog?
I have been blog-reading for months now. It is interesting to learn about the diverse happenings and experiences in people's life. I believe with my blog, I will be able to connect to other bloggers. Make more friends across the globe.

4. Why not use Orkut, Friendster, Hi5 for networking then?
Apart from networking this also gives me a platform to share my thoughts and views, vent out when need be.

5. ArienTraits? Spotlight? huh?
My zodiac sign is Aries, so it is but obvious that there would be some arien traits in my posts and hence the blog URL. This blog would be used to put yours, mine, our life into spotlight....dont shy away now ;)


With this..I extend my hand of friendship...Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

(I thought this introductory post was essential for you to know a little about me. You will definitely learn more from my posts...)

Today's Fortune Cookie from lunch at PF chang's said "Be Patient. Good thing comes to those who wait"

Got to mention this...My boss told me about the californian style of reading fortune cookies when we first went out to eat in a chinese restaurant. You simply append a "in bed" to what your cookies says..

Try this with your cookie the next time...On this note.. See you around!

3 Comments:

  • Welcome to blogsphere! :)

    By Blogger Sayesha, at 9:08 PM  

  • Thanks for linking me up!

    I didn't know I had a readership in Southern California!

    Vik

    By Blogger Vikster, at 12:54 AM  

  • Welcome to the world of blogging. You're gonna love it.

    By Blogger Raj, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home