SPOTLIGHT

Sunday, October 23, 2005

75 Questions

Received this in email from my co-worker. I decided to answer it on my blog. It surely is a good exercise for self reflection and also helped me pass time when I am in such a contemplative mood this sunday evening.

75 Questions

1. Gum: Fusen gum in India and now it is Wrigleys
2. Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory
3. Drink: Regular Coke
4. Season: Summer
5. Type of weather: Warm
6. Emotion: Frustrated and anxious
7. Thing to do on a half day: nap, watch some tv
8. Late-night activity: internet browsing
9. Sport: Running, Swimming and watching Tennis
10. State: California
11. Store: Walmart for groceries, Abercrombie, GAP, Old Navy

When was the last time you.....
12. cried: Yesterday evening
13. played a sport: Ran on the threadmill on Thursday
14. laughed: Last night, at the pub, this visiting tv presenter from Ireland, spots me standing by myself, walks up to me cracks a joke and lightens up my depressed self
15. hugged someone: Jhaddo ki Jhappi to the tv presenter when we parted
16. kissed someone: Followed by a kiss...on the cheeks...lol...
17. felt depressed: Last couple of weeks
18. felt overworked: April, May
19. faked sick: 12th September
20. lied: AHAHA....last night...

What was the last....
21. word you said: Apne..I was humming "Aashiq banaya apne..."
22. thing you ate: An apple
23. song you listened to: Aashiq banaya aapne
24. thing you drank: Tea
25. place you went to: Grocery store
26. movie you saw: American Fish In Indian Water (Pretty Decent ABCD flick)
27. movie you rented: Million Dollar Baby

Who was the last person you...
28. had a sleepover with: My friend B, stayed back at his place after we got back late from Dandia, 2 weekends back
29. called: H, he was busy working
30. went to a movie with: C, star wars...pretty much watch movies on dvd or download them
31. saw: i live alone..lol...
32. were angry with: my boss

Have you ever...
33. danced in the rain: Yes
34. kissed someone: Yes
35. done drugs: No
36. drank alcohol: Yes
37. partied 'til the sun came up: Yes
38. had a movie marathon: Yes
39. gone too far on a dare: No
40. spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes when I was a kid
41. taken a survey quite like this before: No...very long dammit

My life...
42. name: Parth Anand
43. gender: Male
44. birthday: April 9, 1980
45. relationship status: Single
46. nationality: Indian
47. occupation: Computer Engineer

Love...
48. love is: understanding each others views
49. love or lust: time and place for each or both
50. best love song: Can't think of an all time favorite, but Tu Jahan from Salaam Namaste hits a chord
51. is it possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: cant say for sure, never been experienced....guess thats the excuse two timers give
52. when love hurts, i...: I try to move on
53. is there such thing as love @ first sight?: No..its lust at first sight

Opposite sex (or same sex)...
54. turn ons: Smile, Personality
55. turn offs: Bad Breath
56. do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: Yes
57. what kinda hairstyle are you into?: Whatever suits the face, but the hair should smell good
58. what is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: Know what I like.
59. Are you the type of person to HOLLA and ask for numbers?: No

Picky picky...
60. dog or cat: dog...but really neither
61. short or long hair: short to medium
62. sunshine or rain: sun
63. hugs or kisses: both
64. summer or winter: summer
65. written letters or e-mails: e-mails
66. car or motorcycle: car
67. house party or club: Club Party.
68. sing or dance: In the bathroom..sing...cant dance there..though I have tried and fallen and sprained myself elsewhere both
69. freak or slow dance: I prefer the slow dance.

Lately...
70. How are you today: Oh God! Weekend is almost over
71. what pants are you wearing right now?: Blue PJs
72. what shirt are you wearing right now? Blue T shirt
73. what does your hair look like at the moment: uncombed.
74. how is the weather right now? Tolerable
75. What did you have for Lunch/Dinner: Mutter Panner and Roti

I would appreciate if you could take this survey too, why should I face the tortue alone? Well its not that, it throws more light about you and your personality. Copy paste that portion of the blog and replace my answers with yours. Trust me it wont take too much of your time.

If others don't but I would like if you guys do it :)
1.Vikster
2.Sayesha
3.Virdee
4.Arun
5.Vikram


6 Comments:

  • Oops... Oops!!!

    75 questions..... dont u think they are too long???? :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

    Somehow I love doing such things, u get to know a lot more abt urself!!!!

    By Blogger Arun R, at 9:55 PM  

  • Oh God I LOVE Tu jahan from Salaam|Namaste but never found anyone else who liked it!

    By Blogger Sayesha, at 4:59 AM  

  • @ arun: True lot of questions but it doesnt take that much time.

    @ sayesha: Like minds think alike :) It is a beautiful song

    @ vikram: Cool...Give it a shot!! Throw more light on your dashing personality :)

    By Blogger Parth Anand, at 9:19 PM  

  • parth anand... you hould have msged me dude... i would have done that long back... 75 is nothing i can fill 750...

    aaachooo... aachooo... just that i am allergic to bull shit!!!

    added you mate... :-)

    V..

    By Blogger virdi, at 2:52 AM  

  • Hmm.

    So I've been tagged eh?

    I'm gonna head out and do it.

    By Blogger Vikster, at 9:44 PM  

  • @ vikster : thanks for answering and providing insight

    By Blogger Parth Anand, at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home