SPOTLIGHT

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am looking for you...

Every where I went my eyes searched for her. Every hispanic lady I saw today I stared endlessly at her trying to figure out if she was the one.

No I wasn't looking for my wife to be..But I blame that wicked lady from yesterday for causing this distress in my life. At the signal light, I peeped in the adjoining car to see if I could spot her. At lunch, I scanned the entire joint to see if she was there happily enjoying her meal. I had to buy groceries after work, so I went to the same store as yesterday, to see if I could catch her conning some other soul. Frankly I don't remember how she looks, to me all looked like her...hahaha...I ending up looking at all of them suspiciously and I am pretty sure that they would have thought of me as someone crazy. And it wasnt about the money, it was all about feeling decieved and cheated. Anyways, Life moves on...

On another note, Its been a couple of weeks, I have started looking for another job. I try to devote some of my spare time after work sending out my resume. A recruiter from one of the dream companies that I had applied to, contacted me today and set up a phone screening for tomorrow afternoon. They only had afternoon slots available, so I couldnt refuse. The issue now is I will have to leave work early tomorrow and have to come up with some excuse.

Life...Why so tough art thou

P.S. If you are reading this...please wish it goes well for me and pray for me

Quote for the day:
Two steps to success in life:
(a) Never disclose everything that you know.
(b)

5 Comments:

  • Hi Parth,

    Hmm! Happens..just one gaze, can do it all! Well, I hope you find here somewhere:) Ask for it..dil se

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at 9:53 PM  

  • All the best for ur job search!!!

    All the best for ur search for the con ning lady!!!

    By Blogger Arun R, at 11:26 PM  

  • Parthy

    Let it go. And u forgot to add the 2nd step in the two step. Good luck for ur job hunt. Hope all goes well.

    -thanu

    By Blogger Thanu, at 10:33 AM  

  • Good luck!!

    By Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz), at 11:44 AM  

  • Duh!!
    I get it now. silly me

    By Blogger Thanu, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home