SPOTLIGHT

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Movie Marathon

Its been a fun and relaxed weekend. I have seen so much of TV and movies that now my eyes hurt as I type this :)
But I am not complaining, movies are like my first love and I enjoy watching them. If the company is perfect, it is like icing to top the cake.
I saw

  • Fightplan - which was decent, the previews had raised the expectation too high probably

  • Choclate - finally completed watching it on saturday; I have been seeing this movie in bits and pieces throughout the week. Strangely enough I disagree with the horrible reviews I had read, I liked it.

  • Kaun Banega Crorepati II (Diwali Special with Parvati and Tulsi) - Disappointed-they answered a question wrong to collect only 6.25 lakhs. I can see some of you with surprised look.. Yes Yes I admit I am a bollywood and tellywood fanatic. I have the episodes with Saif and Preity and Ajay and Kajol too.

  • Russel Peters performance in a club in NYC - This wasn't surely one of his best performances. But some of his jokes CRACKED me up

  • Runaway Bride - Julia Roberts has a million dollar smile.
  • Kal Ho Na Ho (selected watchable scenes) - I know but couldn't help it. No bollywood movie released this weekend, so re-watched some of the memorable scenes from KHNH.


I am waiting for next weekend when two laugh riots hits the screen

  • Akshay and John create their magic in Garam Masala.

  • Shaadi No. 1 with Fardeen, Zayed and Sharman Joshi

  • And then there is Priyadarshan's Kyunki..with Salman and Kareena..


    Which of these are you going to watch first?




6 Comments:

  • hey man your blog is refreshing...its different from crowd, bit more relaxed.

    By Blogger shitij, at 1:25 AM  

  • Parth,
    Comedy! for Garam Masala! Akki has been real good at that, and John Abraham..well...what can I say:p

    Hmm..Kyun ki.........just for one song by Kunal Ganjawala...Dil keh raha hai:) Too good!

    By Blogger Rays Of Sun, at 8:23 AM  

  • I want to watch 'No Entry'. I've heard thats a good one. I don't want to watch Chocolate but I can't stop lietning to that stupid Tequila shot song in there!!

    By Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz), at 11:44 AM  

  • It's a tough call man...coming days r hectic for me but still if I have to chose it could be either of Garam or Shaadi.

    Mee too like Choclate but end was not quite convincing if you relate with the story at the beginning. Overall definately a Good watch (something new kind of movie for Bollywood)

    By Blogger Tarun, at 12:43 PM  

  • thanks shitij and hiren for stopping by...

    @ROS : Agree with you...it will be Garam Masala for me as well..
    I like dil keh raha hai...

    @Kroops: didnt like the tequila song when i heard it first..but then it slowly catches on you :) and then you don't feel like turning it off...

    @thirdeye: seems this year all comedy flicks have done well and hopefully garam and shaadi are wonderful entertainers and will continue the trend...

    By Blogger Parth Anand, at 3:35 PM  

  • I want to watch Garam Masala and will totally avoid watching Kyon Ki.

    I wach KBC too but only to make fun of the stupid contestants.

    By Blogger Raj, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home